- Be introduced to more than 100 animals and their habitats
- Touching the words on the pages plays the words, exciting sound effects and fun facts
- Hear two learning songs by pressing the light-up star button
- Everything in the book including words, songs and instructions can be heard in both English and French for a full bilingual experience
- Suggest for ages 18+ months
- Press the pictures on each page to hear toddler-appropriate words chosen by learning experts.
Touch the pages to play in three modes: Words, Colors & Counting, and Fun Sounds.
Press the light-up star music button to hear two bilingual learning songs
Touch the colorful pages to explore 100 words at 12 places children may go.
Slide the language switch to learn about places, people and objects in both English and Spanish / Bahasa Malaysia
- 2-in-1 laptop features a screen that flips to convert from keyboard to tablet mode
- Laptop features a keyboard with letters A-Z and numbers 1-10, or swivel and transform it into a touch tablet
- Kids can pretend to be like mom and dad with role-play activities like emailing Scout
- Features five learning modes-abcss, numbers, games, music and messages
- Parents can customize the laptop to help their child spell their name
- Six stories about the Pet Pal Puppies include 14+ interactive areas on each page.
- Grasp and turn the control handle to switch sides and learning modes.
- Play six pages of interactive activities and learn about shapes, numbers, animals, science, math, literacy and social emotional skills.
- 14+ touch-and-learn areas on each page encourage exploration and discovery.
- This take-along tablet is a perfect on-the-go learning toy.
- Screen-free story and activity pages on this pretend tablet are easy on the eyes.
- 2 AA Batteries
- Product weight: 0.62 kg
- Colorful stripes on AlphaPup's sweater double as buttons that trigger letter sounds and names to help teach children phonics and early vocabulary.
- Playful pup makes a sweet pal with velvet-soft floppy ears that are fun to pet.
- Pull AlphaPup's leash or press the music note button to sing along to three learning songs, and press the bone button to learn fun doggie phrases.
- This pup loves to show off his strut! With his nose held high, AlphaPup trots along with paw-shaped wheels that create a cute swagger while on the go.
- Ring up counting skills and pretend play with a 20-piece set!
- Teaches number names, counting and colors.
- Sing along with shopping and counting songs, pay for items with count-along coins.
- Comes to life with real scanning sounds and light up face. Three AAA demo batteries included.
- Ages 2+ years
- Read about Dino's day while learning the alphabet.
- Flip through the 16 interactive pages to hear the story read aloud.
- Press the light-up button to hear letter names, letter sounds and words from the story.
- This complete story with beginning, middle and end exposes your child to early reading skills.
- Letters and words are woven into the story in alphabetical order with phonetic sounds.
- Enjoy musical play by jamming to a melody with fun sounds and musical notes.
- Number buttons along Dino’s back introduce counting and recognizing numbers from one to ten.
- Change the color of the drum to match the fabric tags with every tap.
- Choose Drum Solo to hear drum sounds and music styles or select Music mode to play along to 10+ children’s melodies.
- The plush drum features a variety of textured fabrics to encourage touch and snuggles.
- Grab the fabric handle and take the show on the road.
- Tap the top of the drum to hear it count from 1-10.
- Choose to hear numbers and colors in either English or Spanish.
- 2 AA Batteries (included for demo purpose)
- Product dimensions: 6.7W x 6.7H x 4.1D
Electronic maraca has a light-up dome that flashes in a variety of colors and plays maraca sound effects.
Two are better than one! Shake the non-electronic maraca to rattle the beads inside.
Explore the three play modes and learn about colors, numbers and music.
Six light-up buttons feature a different instrument and introduce the color or instrument name.
Switch between English and Spanish to explore all of the content in both languages.
- Press the pictures on each page to hear the animals say toddler-appropriate words chosen by learning experts.
- Pages play words, exciting sound effects and fun facts.
- Touch the colorful pages to explore 100 different words.
- Slide the language switch to learn about colors, objects and animals in both English and Spanish / Malay.
- Press the light-up star button to hear two learning songs including the Learning Friends theme song and My Favorite Word song.
Bright, multi-color letter buttons trigger letter names and sounds.
Spin the number wheel on the dino’s tail to explore numbers.
Press the star button to hear an ABC, counting or a dino song.
Pull the dino along to see his head turn side-to-side as he wobbles along.
Foot print button
Trigger a cool jungle beat, then press the letter buttons to add sounds to the music.
Listen to the dino say friendly phrases.
- Get Ready to Learn- Introduce numbers, letters, colors and shapes with interactive pages
- Explore textures and surprises on every page
- Five learning songs and 50+ phrases and sound effects
- Crinkle flowers, baby-safe mirror and peek-a-boo bush encourage play
- Press the brightly colored tabs to enhance learning with songs and phrases
- Listen to a welcome song and four sing-along melodies by pressing the music note button.
- Grab the soft handle and take it anywhere.
- Message mode lets children pretend to send and receive e-mails with Scout
- ABC mode lets children hear the letter, the letter sound and a word using that letter
- Music mode provides 16 fun songs and melodies
- Games mode lets kids play fun animal trivia and letter games to reinforce the learning
- Durable plastic case opens like a laptop
- Large screen features 26 fun animal animations
- Choose from eight e-mail messages and personalize for your child to enjoy (Internet connection required)
- Choose and download songs for a custom playlist (Internet connection required)
- Modes are accessed with the movable mouse switch
- Lightweight and convenient handle enables on-the-go learning
- Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
- Learn about letters, letter sounds and animals with Scout and a bus filled with his animal friends.
- Press a letter button to hear its name and sound.
- Press the letters to hear an animal that begins with that letter, its letter sound and the sound the animal makes.
- Use the letters to guess who wants to get off the bus.
- In music mode, listen and play with an interactive song.
- Turn the ignition knob and press the horn button to hear fun sound effects.
- Push the bus to play a second interactive song.
- Includes everything for a pretend tea party for two! Fill and empty the tea pot, pretend to have cake and listen to playful music.
- Press the heart button to brew a new pot of tea, then lift the lid to change the color and flavor. Tip the teapot to pour and watch as the teapot appears to empty.
- All the play pieces including the teapot, teacups and five slices of cake fit neatly on the cake stand for storage.
- Select Music mode and hear nine songs or choose Tea Party mode to play a range of learning activities featuring colors, shapes, numbers and fruit.
- Keep little ones entertained in a big way with a pretend-play remote that introduces numbers, shapes and first words.
- Two play modes include role-play and learning excitement.
- Press the weather button to hear a weather report and rain, snow and wind sound effects.
- 10 number lights flash and encourage little ones to explore and learn.
Get ready for school with Tad and Lily with this interactive book.
This book contains 12 interactive pages of fun learning
Introduces ABCs, numbers 1-10, colors, animals, shapes, emotions, music and more
Touch the pictures on each page and the book will come to life with learning phrases and sounds
Music button on Tad's backpack plays six different songs and light flashes in time to the music
Turn the hour hand of the clock on the cover to practice telling time